TNB Incident Video: Clear Footage Sparks Safety Protocol Concerns

In recent days, a disturbing incident at a Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) power room has taken center stage, raising serious concerns about electrical safety. The incident involved a young individual who suffered severe burns after unauthorized entry into the facility. What makes this incident particularly noteworthy is the clear video footage capturing the entire ordeal, igniting discussions on safety protocols and the pressing need for enhanced public education.


A 12-year-old boy suffered serious burns all over his body after being electrocuted while trying to retrieve a ball from a Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) substation yesterday, 16 November. According to FMT, Mohd Dawisy Zarif Mohd Khairi was playing football with his friends at Taman Sri Bayu in Bayan Lepas, Penang prior to the incident. At about 4.40pm, he was electrocuted while attempting to retrieve a ball from the substation. “Upon arriving at the location, a child was found to have suffered burns almost all over his body after he entered the substation,” said Penang fire and rescue operations officer Hirman Mat Rodzi. A 10-man team conducted an assessment to ensure the substation was safe before it was handed over to TNB personnel for further action, reported FMT. Visit for the full article. #news #malaysia #ball #child #hurt #tnb #electrocuted #incident

♬ original sound – saysdotcom – saysdotcom

The Viral Video: A Disturbing Glimpse

The clarity of the video footage is striking, offering an unfiltered view of the incident. The footage depicts the unauthorized individual’s fall and subsequent injuries after encountering electrical equipment inside the power room. This visual evidence has become a powerful tool, emphasizing the dangers of entering high-risk areas without proper authorization and protective measures.

TNB Incident Video

TNB Incident Video

Watch Viral Video Here

The Perilous Decision: A Quest for a Lost Item

The incident unfolded when a young person ventured into the generator room of a TNB facility to retrieve a lost ball. This seemingly innocent act quickly turned perilous as the individual made direct contact with the electrical equipment, resulting in severe burns. This incident underscores the inherent risks associated with neglecting safety regulations in spaces housing high-voltage apparatus.

Educational Imperative: Promoting Safety Protocols

The aftermath of the incident has ignited a call for increased safety measures and public education. It serves as a poignant reminder that strict adherence to safety regulations is paramount in preventing similar tragedies. The focus on educating the public, especially the younger demographic, about the hazards of interacting with electrical infrastructure without precautions is crucial.

Clarity Matters: Unveiling the Truth

Confirmation of the high clarity of the video documenting the incident removes any ambiguity about the nature of the event. The unaltered footage vividly shows the individual encountering electrical equipment without protective measures, reinforcing the necessity for stringent safety measures around electrical installations.

Intensified Conversations: A Call to Action

The release of the unedited footage has intensified the conversation surrounding the incident. It serves as a powerful reminder of the dangers inherent in such environments, emphasizing the need for constant vigilance. This incident becomes a rallying cry for a unified effort to uphold safety and prevent similar accidents in the future.

Enhanced Security: Guarding Against Unauthorized Access

The incident has shed light on the need for enhanced security measures to prevent unauthorized access to TNB premises. The video’s circulation has raised concerns about the current state of security protocols, urging authorities to secure high-risk areas more effectively.

Consensus for Change: Public Awareness Campaigns

In the wake of this incident, there is a growing consensus on the necessity for public awareness campaigns. These campaigns would educate people about the potential dangers posed by electrical facilities and stress the importance of adhering to established safety guidelines. The incident underscores that knowledge and understanding of the risks involved are crucial for the safety of individuals, particularly the youth.